Welcome to the Saraswati Institute of Technology, Kharghar. We hope that our site will allow our alumni to keep in touch with their classmates and juniors who become friends along the way.
In addition, we hope our web site will keep you informed about the current activities at Saraswati Institute of Technology, Kharghar. You will find all of our college activities listed on the web site. Keeping in touch with all Alumni members is an old age tradition of our college, and we have maintained it by organizing alumni get together year on year basis.
We encourage all alumni to register their information from our web site. We will keep you all updated with up and coming reunions and other graduated class supported occasions.
If you have any information regarding an upcoming reunion or event, please feel free to notify us, so we can post it on this site.
Objective of alumni
Objective 1 – Support to Students and Institute
- Arranging Industrial visit/training of students.
- Assisting in Placements.
- Providing information on the latest happenings e.g. exhibitions, products, seminars, etc.
- Arranging guest lectures in the college.
- Organizing preparing programs, professional conferences (Higher examinations, creating correspondence, and relational aptitudes of understudies for interviews).
Objective 2 – Link between Industry and Institute
- To discover sponsors for graduation/advanced education/preparation from the ventures.
- Arranging new and recycled hardware from the ventures, quality extra parts for the gear, organizing crude material for the up-degree of the college labs.
- To protect and promote the college to industrial houses and creating a brand image.
- Arranging representations in trade fairs from the college.
Objective 3 – Networking Amongst Alumni
- Create a database of graduated students & create a networking website of the Alumni association.
- To organize social gatherings in different areas so as to advance dynamic collaboration between the individuals.
- To collaborate and motivate individuals to relate and contribute to the graduate class. To propagate the feeling of belongingness to the community.
- The orientation of incoming alumni members.